Information obtained from customers
We will obtain the following information from the customer.
- Full name(Including nicknames and pen name)
- email address
- phone number
- Information on payment methods for customers such as credit cards, bank accounts, and electronic money
- Used by customers for external servicesID, Other information that the customer has disclosed at the collaborative destination by the privacy settings of external services
- Cookie (cookie)Identification information generated using
- OSGeneratesID, Use by customers such as terminals, terminal identifiers, etc.OSAnd information about terminals
- Customers' behavior history on our website, such as staying time, input history, purchase history, etc. of our website
- Usage history of our app, such as startup time, input history, purchase history, etc. of our app
Purpose to use customer's information
We will use the information obtained from the customer for the following purposes.
- For reception of registration for our service, verification of customers, and authentication
- To manage the usage history of our service
- For payment of usage fees
- To analyze the customer's behavior history in our service and use it to maintain and improve our services
- To provide information on our services
- To respond to inquiries from customers
- To respond to acts that violate our rules and laws and regulations
- To contact us to change, discontinue, end, and cancel the contract
- To notify the changes in our terms and conditions, etc.
- In addition to the above, to provide, maintain, protect and improve our services
Measures taken for safety management
We will respond individually to the information obtained by the customer for safety management, and if you contact us at the end of the inquiry, we will respond individually according to the provisions of laws and regulations.
Providing a third party
Of the information obtained from the customer, those who fall under personal data (Article 2, Paragraph 6 of the Personal Information Protection Law), a third party (outside Japan is outside Japan. Included.) Not provided.
However, excluding the following cases.
- When outsourcing the handling of personal data to the outside
- When the Company and our services are acquired
- When using it with a business partner (if there is specific joint use, the contents will be announced separately.)
- In addition, if the law is legally allowed to provide a third party
If you would like to disclose your information, correct information, suspend usage, or delete, contact the following e -mail address.
In this case, we will always confirm that it is a request from the person by the method specified by the Company, such as presenting a driver's license. Regarding the request for disclosure of information, regardless of whether or not there is disclosure or not.1,000We will charge the administrative fee of the yen.
English name Ladder Frame Inc.
〒371-0847 Otomo -cho, Maebashi City, Gunma Prefecture3Chestnut13-22