Terms of service
Acceptance of these Terms
By using the Service, the User shall be deemed to have given a valid and irrevocable agreement to these Terms.Users who do not agree to these Terms will not be able to use the Service.
Registration for use
The Company may not approve the application for use registration if it determines that there is any of the following reasons.We have no obligation to disclose the reasons for refusal of registration.
- If false information is reported
- If the application is from a person who has violated this Agreement
- In addition, when the Company determines that registration for use is not appropriate
Use by minors
If the User is a minor, please use the Service after obtaining the consent of the legal representative.
If a user who started using this service without the consent of a legal representative reaches an adult age, it is considered that the use act while being a minor has been recognized.
Managing login information
The User shall properly manage the login information of this service at his/her own responsibility.In no event may the User transfer or lend the login information to a third party, or share it with a third party.The Company shall not be liable for any damage caused by the use of the login information by a third party, except in cases where the Company is intentionally or grossly negligent.
Buying and selling goods
The method of settlement of the price of goods sold by the Company in this service, the time of transfer of ownership, the method of delivery, the method of cancellation of the purchase application, or the method of return, etc., shall be based on the indication based on the Specified Commercial Transaction Act or other methods separately determined by the Company.
If the User falls under any of the following reasons, the Company may terminate the sales contract with the User without prior notice to the User.In this case, the Company shall not be liable for damages to the User.
- If the User violates these Terms
- If the delivery of the goods is not completed due to unknown destination or long-term absence
- Other cases where the Company determines that the trust relationship between the Company and the user has been compromised
Use of Content
The Company grants users a personal license to use text, images, videos, audio, music, software, programs, codes, and other content provided by the Service within the scope of use of the Service.For paid Content, personal use is permitted within the scope of use of the Service when payment of the usage fee specified by the Company is completed.This is a non-exclusive right of use that is not transferable or sublicensable.Any use of the content provided by the Service beyond this scope is strictly prohibited.
The User agrees in advance that if the User loses the right to use the Service for any reason, the User will not be able to use any content of the Service.
Users who have delayed payment of monetary obligations to the Company shall be liable to the Company for a period of one year.14.6We will not be liable for any loss or damage arising out of or in connection with the use of this Website.
The User shall not engage in the following acts when using the Service.
- Acts that violate or promote laws, court rulings, decisions or orders, or administrative measures that are legally binding
- Acts related to criminal acts
- Acts that infringe the intellectual property rights of the Company or a third party
- Acts that infringe the portrait rights, privacy, honor, or other rights or interests of the Company or a third party
- Acts that place an excessive burden on the server or network of the Company or a third party, or interfere with its normal operation
- Acts that may interfere with the operation of our services
- Acts of unauthorized access or attempting to do so
- The act of analyzing the source code of this service by disassembling, decompiling, reverse engineering, etc.
- The act of illegally accessing the system connected to the Service without permission or illegally rewriting or erasing the information accumulated in the Company's facilities.
- Acts of copying, transmitting, transferring, lending, or modifying the website or software of this service
- Acts of lending, transferring, trading, etc. to a third party for a fee of an account or content on this service
- Acts of commercial use of information obtained through this service
- Actions aimed at obtaining profits in connection with the Service in a manner not intended by the Company
- Advertising, advertising, solicitation, or business conduct on the Service that the Company does not authorize
- Collecting or accumulating personal information about other users
- Acts of using the Service with illegal, unjust or unjust purposes
- Acts that cause disadvantage, damage, or discomfort to other users of the Service or other third parties
- Impersonating another user
- Use of another user's account
- Acts aimed at meeting strangers of the opposite sex
- Acts of providing profits directly or indirectly to antisocial forces
- Acts that violate public order and morals
- Any act of using the Service while walking, driving a vehicle, or in any other situation or manner in which the use of the Service is inappropriate
- Other acts that the Company deems inappropriate
Elimination of antisocial forces
You represent and warrant that you will not fall under any of the following items and that you will not fall under any of the following items in the future.
- You (including your own officers in the case of a corporation or other organization).) but from the time that I was no longer a gangster, a gangster, or a gangster5Persons who have not passed the age, associate members of organized crime groups, companies related to organized crime groups, sokaiya, social movements, etc., or special intelligent violent groups, etc. or other similar persons (hereinafter collectively referred to as "Organized crime Group Members, etc.").that is
- In the case that the user is a corporation or other organization, the user must have a relationship that is recognized as being controlled by a gang member, etc.
- In the case that the user is a corporation or other organization, the User must have a relationship in which the members of the gang, etc. are deemed to be substantially involved in the management.
- You may not have a relationship that is recognized as using gang members, etc., such as conducting transactions with the purpose of seeking illegal profits of yourself or a third party, or for the purpose of causing damage to a third party.
- Have a relationship that is recognized as being involved in providing funds, etc., or providing convenience to members of gangs, etc.
- In the case that the user is a corporation or other organization, it is assumed that its officers or persons substantially involved in its management have a socially reprehensible relationship with gang members, etc.
The User warrants that he or she will not use a third party to perform any of the following acts.
- Violent demands
- Unreasonable demands beyond legal liability
- Acts of threatening words and actions or using violence in relation to transactions
- Spreading rumors, using false accounts, or using force to damage the credibility of the Company, or interfering with the Company's business
- Other acts equivalent to the preceding items
The Company may, without prior notice, restrict the use of the Service in whole or in part, or cancel the registration as a user in the event that the User falls under any of the following.The Company shall not be liable for any damages caused to the user by the actions performed by the Company based on this article.
- If you violate any provision of these Terms.
- When it is found that there is a false fact in the registration matter
- When there is a default of monetary debt
- When there is no response to a communication from the Company even after a considerable period of time has passed.
- If you do not use the Service for a considerable period from the last use date
- When the Company determines that it is an antisocial force, etc., or that it is engaged in some kind of interaction or involvement with antisocial forces, etc.
- Other cases where the Company deems the use of the Service inappropriate
Suspension of provision of the Service
If the Company determines that there is any of the following reasons, the Company may suspend or suspend the provision of all or part of the Service without prior notice to the user.The Company shall not be liable for any disadvantage or damage suffered by the user or a third party in this case.
- When performing maintenance inspection or updating of computer systems related to the Service
- When the provision of the Service becomes difficult due to force majeure such as an earthquake, lightning strike, fire, power failure, natural disaster or the spread of a virus
- When a computer or communication line is stopped due to an accident
- Other cases where the Company deems it difficult to provide the Service
The User shall be able to cancel the use registration and withdraw from the Service by the procedure prescribed by the Company.
Disclaimer of WARRANTIES
We do not warrant that the Service or the content provided by the Service will be free from system bugs or third party infringements.Nor does it guarantee safety, reliability, accuracy, completeness, validity, or suitability for any particular purpose.
The Company shall not be liable for any damage caused to the user with respect to this service.However, the agreement between the Company and the User regarding the Service (including these Terms.This disclaimer does not apply if (a) is a consumer contract as provided for in the Consumer Contracts Act.
Even if it falls under a consumer contract, we will not be liable for any negligence (excluding gross negligence) of our company.(Including cases in which the Company or the User foresees or can foresee the occurrence of damage.)We will not be liable for any loss or damage arising out of or in connection with the use of this website.We are not responsible for any trouble caused between the user and other users or third parties.
The Company shall not be liable for any damages incurred by the User in connection with the Service in excess of the usage fee paid by the user to the Company within the month in which the damage occurred.
Change of Service content
The Company shall be able to change the contents of the Service, stop the provision of the Service, and terminate the Service without notifying the user.The Company shall not be liable for any damage caused to the user by this.
The Company may change these Terms at any time without notice to the User.The revised Terms shall take effect from the time they are posted on the Company's website.Any user who continues to use the Service after the change of these Terms shall be deemed to have agreed to these Terms after the change.
Handling of Personal Information
Notice or Contact
Notice or communication between the User and the Company shall be made by the method specified by the Company.The Company shall notify or contact the User with the current registered contact information deemed to be valid, unless the User notifies the User of the change according to the method separately specified by the Company, and these contacts shall be deemed to have reached the User at the time of transmission.
Transfer of rights and obligations
The User may not assign or provide security to a third party the status of the Usage Agreement or the rights or obligations under these Terms without the prior written consent of the Company.
The Company may transfer business related to the Service to other companies (including business transfer, company split, and any other cases where the business is transferred).In the event that the User has done so, the Company may transfer its position in the usage agreement, rights and obligations under these Terms, and user information to the assignee of the business transfer.The User shall be deemed to have agreed to such transfer in advance.
This Agreement shall apply to all relations related to the use of the Service between the user and the Company.
In addition to these Terms, the Company may set rules regarding the use of this Service.These rules, regardless of their name, shall constitute a part of these Terms.In the event that these Terms conflict with these rules, these rules shall prevail.
If any provision of these Terms or any part thereof is held to be invalid or unenforceable, such judgment will not affect the rest and the remainder of these Terms will remain valid and enforceable.
Governing law and Jurisdiction
The laws of Japan shall be the governing law for the interpretation of these Terms.
In the event of a dispute regarding the Service, the district court having jurisdiction over the location of the head office of the Company shall be the exclusive jurisdiction.